My Recent Posts
- HO! HO! HOliday #Giveaway – SuperCool Art Kit
- My Budding Artist – SuperCool Art Kit Review
- Celebrate the Magic of Disney With Disney Classics Box Set From Walt Disney Records
- Family Friendly Video Games: Skylanders SWAP Force Review
- Giving Thanks For Simple Centerpieces – Turkey Kid Craft
- Family Volunteer Day – This Saturday, November 23
- Earning Good Behavior – Awesome Deck of Awesome Cards
- Serving Up A Great Meal! Wilton Armetale Flutes & Pearls Rectangular Tray Review
The Harried Mom Posts By Month
Looking for something specific?
Grab My Badge!
Monthly Archives: December 2011
One of the best parts of the holiday season is having plenty of time off work. Hubs & I are fortunate to have this week off to spend with the kids. But is it just me, or does it seem … Continue reading
I guess I shouldn’t be stresses about the actual gifts the hubs & I will have under the tree for Christmas, but rather the boxes and if they’ll withstand my two kidlets!
Santa may make a list and check it twice, but I swear my four-year old son checks his Christmas list several times a day! Every time we are in a store he’ll point at something –usually a truck of some … Continue reading
Like any little kidlet, my daughter just loves Santa. She always points him out to me in books, on TV, on our neighbors’ lawns (those big Santa inflatables). However, sitting on his lap for a photo is her holiday nightmare. … Continue reading
For the original “Supernanny,” Mary Poppins, a “spoonful of sugar” may help the medicine go down, but are your kids inhaling an entire bowlful of the stuff every morning before they march off to school? Last week I read a … Continue reading
They say “Christmas Is For Children” and as a parent, I’m finally learning what that really means. While we are working hard to teach them it’s a time to think of others less fortunate, inevitably my kidlets are now hip … Continue reading
Stop the presses, scrap all your media headlines, have I got a scoop for you….The Harried Mom is finally here! Gee, I hope someone will come & read……and comment. I’ve been around on Twitter for a while and dipped my … Continue reading