My Recent Posts
- My Budding Artist – SuperCool Art Kit Review
- Celebrate the Magic of Disney With Disney Classics Box Set From Walt Disney Records
- Family Friendly Video Games: Skylanders SWAP Force Review
- Giving Thanks For Simple Centerpieces – Turkey Kid Craft
- Family Volunteer Day – This Saturday, November 23
- Earning Good Behavior – Awesome Deck of Awesome Cards
- Serving Up A Great Meal! Wilton Armetale Flutes & Pearls Rectangular Tray Review
- Family Friendly Video Games: LEGO Legends of CHIMA: Laval’s Journey Review
The Harried Mom Posts By Month
Looking for something specific?
Grab My Badge!
Monthly Archives: January 2012
This year my son turns five, meaning that this fall he’ll start his long journey on the road of knowledge, otherwise known as attending kindergarten. Well, that’s only if his mom can figure out the registration process! Over the past … Continue reading
On this day when I bundled my kidlets and myself up to go out, I suddenly craved summer and the Jersey Shore. This is a typical site “down the shore” – storefronts where you can get all sorts of crazy … Continue reading
Last week I introduced you to Bailey, our cockapoo. Bailey means a lot of things to our family – she’s a loving pet, a trusted friend and our “starter child.” Because before we had the kidlets, raising Bailey up from … Continue reading
Yes, I totally rocked it out on Friday night…This photo was taken at 10 pm, so first off – it was a late night for me, sporting my PJs, hair piled on top of my head, catching up on some … Continue reading
10 Things I Love About Motherhood 1) The expression of pure joy on my kidlets faces as they shout out “Mommy!” when I come to pick them up each day from preschool/daycare. 2) The ability to end an argument/disagreement with … Continue reading
This is how I start every morning at work, I read/look thru all these papers and then go onto the Internet to check out a bunch of additional news sites. I look at it this way, at least I’m still … Continue reading
Over the past few weeks I’ve introduced you to me, my two kidlets, the Hubs, but in my old age (I am turning 40 this year, YIKES!) I seemingly forgot to mention one member of our family. This is Bailey, our … Continue reading
I guess I should have asked for a Roomba to help me with the housework instead of borrowing my son’s “Cars 2″ Zen Master. He works diligently, but at his size and speed, my carpet may never get cleaned!