My Recent Posts
- ‘Tis The Season To Be…..
- HO! HO! HOliday #Giveaway – SuperCool Art Kit
- My Budding Artist – SuperCool Art Kit Review
- Celebrate the Magic of Disney With Disney Classics Box Set From Walt Disney Records
- Family Friendly Video Games: Skylanders SWAP Force Review
- Giving Thanks For Simple Centerpieces – Turkey Kid Craft
- Family Volunteer Day – This Saturday, November 23
- Earning Good Behavior – Awesome Deck of Awesome Cards
The Harried Mom Posts By Month
Looking for something specific?
Grab My Badge!
Monthly Archives: September 2012
The past two weeks have been totally insane at work. I have a work project that launches in less than two weeks – YIKES! I’ve been wearing my PR gal hat in writing, pitching and placing stories and literally crossing-off … Continue reading
When my son was two, that Christmas the Hubs and I got him this great wooden kitchen from Little Tykes. He loved playing with the pots and pans and liked stocking his pantry with old empty (and cleaned out) containers of … Continue reading
Monday mornings in our house are always crazy – I’m sure most moms and dads can relate! Trying to get back into the school/work groove after two days of “play” is always difficult. When both kidlets were in pre-school, there wasn’t … Continue reading
To my little man Here it is, your first day of big boy school! It feels like your dad and I have been counting down to this moment since you were born, but now that it’s here I wish I … Continue reading