My Recent Posts
- HO! HO! HOliday #Giveaway – SuperCool Art Kit
- My Budding Artist – SuperCool Art Kit Review
- Celebrate the Magic of Disney With Disney Classics Box Set From Walt Disney Records
- Family Friendly Video Games: Skylanders SWAP Force Review
- Giving Thanks For Simple Centerpieces – Turkey Kid Craft
- Family Volunteer Day – This Saturday, November 23
- Earning Good Behavior – Awesome Deck of Awesome Cards
- Serving Up A Great Meal! Wilton Armetale Flutes & Pearls Rectangular Tray Review
The Harried Mom Posts By Month
Looking for something specific?
Grab My Badge!
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Tis the season in our home. Guess who dropped by and announced he’s staying through the holiday season? Our Elf On The Shelf, Jelfie! This is his second year with our family and the kidlets were really excited to see … Continue reading
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It’s a time for the 3 Fs: family, friends and food. I also love a good parade and I’ve only ever missed seeing one Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade when The Hubs & I … Continue reading
As my family is getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving, I’ve been working overtime to make sure that we are prepared for the dreaded holiday travel. I’m a big fan of vacations, but not so big of a fan of getting … Continue reading
The last of the leaves have fallen off the trees around my house thanks to Hurricane Sandy’s 90 MPH gusts a few weeks back. I’m a big fan of autumn leaves on the lawn. The yard looks like one large … Continue reading
Today is Veterans Day and it is an important day to celebrate the service of all American veterans and honor them for their dedicated and loyal service to this country. We should also take some time to remember and thank … Continue reading
Every night we have a ritual in our home. The Hubs and I make sure to read at least one book to our kidlets (usually, it’s a lot more). Sometimes it’s books they’ve brought home from their weekly trip to our … Continue reading
This is a familiar sight in my neighborhood since Hurricane Sandy blew in last week.