My Recent Posts
- How I Show My #DisneySide
- Run Away With The Big Apple Circus – “Luminocity” Show Review
- Kid Lit: A Real Page Turner – What’s On Our Reading List This Month
- Sofia The First: Songs From Enchancia – CD Giveaway
- Crushing Good Time – Monster Jam Show Review
- Finding My Mom Tribe
- Get In the Game With Mohawk Flooring #ShareMoLove Puppy Bowl X
- Join Purex in Supporting Make-A-Wish & Laundry Giveaway
The Harried Mom Posts By Month
Looking for something specific?
Grab My Badge!
Monthly Archives: December 2012
The biggest day of the year for Santa is quickly approaching! My kidlets are excited and have asked me tons of questions asking how Santa Claus delivers presents to all the little boys and girls all over the world in … Continue reading
As I’ve unfortunately watched, most children’s TV sucks for parents. Either I find the characters too annoying or there’s way too much going on for me to follow along as a casual viewer. One kid series I don’t mind watching … Continue reading