My Recent Posts
- HO! HO! HOliday #Giveaway – SuperCool Art Kit
- My Budding Artist – SuperCool Art Kit Review
- Celebrate the Magic of Disney With Disney Classics Box Set From Walt Disney Records
- Family Friendly Video Games: Skylanders SWAP Force Review
- Giving Thanks For Simple Centerpieces – Turkey Kid Craft
- Family Volunteer Day – This Saturday, November 23
- Earning Good Behavior – Awesome Deck of Awesome Cards
- Serving Up A Great Meal! Wilton Armetale Flutes & Pearls Rectangular Tray Review
The Harried Mom Posts By Month
Looking for something specific?
Grab My Badge!
Monthly Archives: December 2012
The biggest day of the year for Santa is quickly approaching! My kidlets are excited and have asked me tons of questions asking how Santa Claus delivers presents to all the little boys and girls all over the world in … Continue reading
As I’ve unfortunately watched, most children’s TV sucks for parents. Either I find the characters too annoying or there’s way too much going on for me to follow along as a casual viewer. One kid series I don’t mind watching … Continue reading