Back in the day do you remember passing around lists of questions and sending to your friends to fill out and then laughing or smiling at each others answers? Well that’s the premise behind “Old School Blogging” (#OSB for short) and it’s been resurrected in a fun meme, which has quickly turned into one of my favorite monthly posts to write!
This month speaks to my inner OCD gal who makes lists for just about everything (I even do lists about doing laundry, I know, it’s a sickness!). Keep reading to see some of my favorites and get to know me better and leave me a link in the comments if you’ve done it too so I can check yours out!
Five Things I Have a Passion For:
- My Family
- Equality for all
- Purses, handbags, pocketbooks, clutches – whatever you call them, I love them all!
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:
- Ride on the Goodyear Blimp
- Write a cookbook for any harried mom
- Live somewhere other than the East Coast of the US
- Dance with my kids at their wedding and be able to have a relationship with my grandchildren.
- Design my own line of animal print shoes and/or handbags
Five Things I Say A Lot:
- Do you understand what I’m saying?!?!?!
- Are you for real?
- I love you.
- Tushie on the chair and put your legs/feet out front please!
Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately:
- Not Young, Still Restless: A Memoir by Jeanne Cooper
- In the Pleasure Groove: Love, Death and Duran Duran by John Taylor
- Revenge Wears Prada – The Devil Continues by Lauren Weisberger
- VJ: The Unplugged Adventures of MTV’s First Wave
- Brand Media Strategy – Integrated Communications Planning in the Digital Era by Antony Young
Five Favorite Movies:
- West Side Story
- Mildred Pierce (the original with Joan Crawford, not that HBO mini-series)
- Now, Voyager
- Sixteen Candles
- Star Wars
Joan Crawford (right) as the entrepreneurial Mildred Pierce and Ann Blythe (left) as her spoiled-rotten daughter Vida
Five Places I Would Love to Travel to:
Five People I Invite to do this Meme:
I actually hate this part of any meme, because I always feel like you “have to” do it when I get tagged somewhere, even if I don’t really want to do it. So instead of being specific, how about…..
and oh yeah, and you….
Copyright © 2013 The Harried Mom. All Rights Reserved.