My Recent Posts
- TGIF: Toes Go In First! Nature’s Sleep Slipper Review & Giveaway
- All Good April
- When Are the Stories of My Children No Longer Mine to Tell?
- Plank Grilling: 75 Recipes for Infusing Foods with Flavor Using Wood Planks – Cookbook Review, Recipe & Giveaway
- Sing Into Spring – Disney Music Sets Giveaway
- I’m Leaving (And Returning) On A Jet Plane…
- Eggs-Tra Special Kid Craft – Onion Skin Dyed Easter Eggs
- A Journaling Journey – Rustico Leather Travelers Set Review
The Harried Mom Posts By Month
Looking for something specific?
Grab My Badge!
Tag Archives: Blogging
I’m a huge supporter of companies who team up their products with worthwhile causes for a greater good. Throughout the month of February Purex® Laundry Detergent is teaming up with the Make-A-Wish foundation, one of the world’s leading children’s charities … Continue reading
It’s that time again to join in the fun of “Old School Blogging.” This month theme is the ABCs of blogging…the Alphabet Meme. There are 26 questions, each starting with a letter from the alphabet. You don’t have to be … Continue reading
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. It was beautiful here on the East Coast with sunny skies and warm weather which all tells me that Spring is finally here! One of the first Spring celebrations is … Continue reading
At 3 pm today, spring break officially started in my house and I’ve got 10 full days of family fun ahead! We’ve got playdtes, outdoor activities, movie marathons and even an amazing trip on the agenda! Even The Harried Mom … Continue reading
This is my first-ever vlog! I hope you’ll watch my post about the Shaklee 180™ Program and my first month results and how I make my favorite Strawberry/Blueberry smoothie!!! My daughter makes a cameo — and no lie, she does … Continue reading
I want to thank Ellen at Bad Word Mama for nominating The Harried Mom for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I had no idea awards like this existed – an award that is not based on votes and a popularity … Continue reading