As I mom, I’m find that I am an incredible font of knowledge for my friends and family. Now by knowledge I don’t mean that I can correctly identify all the elements listed on the periodic table, recite chapter and verse from any of Shakespeare’s plays or solve a complicated (heck even an easy for that matter) algorithm.
The kind of knowledge I’m talking about is more likely to help you on trivia night at a local bar than on a SAT test. I don’t know how, but somewhere along the way I’ve picked up such useful – and totally random – facts as:
- A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 MPH
- There are 18 different animal shapes in the Animal Crackers cookie zoo
- Months that begin on a Sunday always have a Friday the 13th in them
- The names of Popeye’s four identical nephews are Pipeye, Peepeye, Pupeye & Poopeye
- In the case of an emergency, a Crayola crayon can be used as a candle and it will burn for 15 minutes
- You share your birthday with at least 19 million other people in the world
I recently learned a new fact, that March is Frozen Food Month. A whole month dedicated to frozen food, who knew! Do you want to know one more tidbit? To celebrate Frozen Food Month, Kidfresh, the frozen kid’s meal brand, is collaborating with Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment for the release of Disney’s Frozen Blu-ray Combo Pack on March 18.