My Recent Posts
- My Budding Artist – SuperCool Art Kit Review
- Celebrate the Magic of Disney With Disney Classics Box Set From Walt Disney Records
- Family Friendly Video Games: Skylanders SWAP Force Review
- Giving Thanks For Simple Centerpieces – Turkey Kid Craft
- Family Volunteer Day – This Saturday, November 23
- Earning Good Behavior – Awesome Deck of Awesome Cards
- Serving Up A Great Meal! Wilton Armetale Flutes & Pearls Rectangular Tray Review
- Family Friendly Video Games: LEGO Legends of CHIMA: Laval’s Journey Review
The Harried Mom Posts By Month
Looking for something specific?
Grab My Badge!
Tag Archives: Fun Things To Do With Kids
My son is turning into quite the artist. He’s always enjoyed coloring, as evidenced by the five million coloring books found scattered around our home, but in the past year he started to branch out and create his own pictures. … Continue reading
This year we made our first of I’m sure many family pilgrimages to Disney World. Quite honestly, I don’t’ know who was more excited about the trip, the kidlets or us adults! While I was looking forward to all the … Continue reading
The next game in The Harried Mom’s Family Friendly Video Games Review series is Skylanders SWAP Force from Activision. When this game arrived at the house Tyler aka The Hubs (@DadandMarried) got excited and quickly volunteered to try this game … Continue reading
Thanksgiving is a special time for families to get together, eat good food and take time to recognize things they are thankful for. For the past two years my extended family has gone out to a restaurant for our turkey … Continue reading
Did you know that this Saturday, November 23 is Family Volunteer Day? I had never heard of it before today, but it is a wonderful concept for both children and adults.
My son loves playing games – card ones, board ones and, of course, video ones. After hounding The Hubs and I for more than a year, we him got a Nintendo 3DS XL for his birthday this past summer. Between … Continue reading
Halloween is only a few days away and my kidlets are super excited! They got a head start on the holiday this past weekend, dressing up in their costumes to take part in our town’s annual Halloween Parade and even … Continue reading
Disclosure: I was sent a copy of the Hot Wheels World’s Best Driver in exchange for my honest review. My son has always loved playing with Hot Wheels® cars. In fact every time we go to the store and he … Continue reading