My Recent Posts
- What Do You Know? March is Frozen Food Month & Other Random Facts – #FrozenKidfresh Blu-ray Rebate & Giveaway
- How I Show My #DisneySide
- Run Away With The Big Apple Circus – “Luminocity” Show Review
- Kid Lit: A Real Page Turner – What’s On Our Reading List This Month
- Sofia The First: Songs From Enchancia – CD Giveaway
- Crushing Good Time – Monster Jam Show Review
- Finding My Mom Tribe
- Get In the Game With Mohawk Flooring #ShareMoLove Puppy Bowl X
The Harried Mom Posts By Month
Looking for something specific?
Grab My Badge!
Tag Archives: Movies
This weekend was a sort of rite of passage for us and our four and half-year old son. On Saturday night he got to stay up late with mom and dad to watch “Star Wars,” one of our favorite films … Continue reading
I hadn’t step foot in a movie theater since February 2007 when I saw “The Queen.” As I remember it, it was not a fun movie experience. I was pregnant with kidlet #1 and I spent most of the movie … Continue reading