My Recent Posts
- ‘Tis The Season To Be…..
- HO! HO! HOliday #Giveaway – SuperCool Art Kit
- My Budding Artist – SuperCool Art Kit Review
- Celebrate the Magic of Disney With Disney Classics Box Set From Walt Disney Records
- Family Friendly Video Games: Skylanders SWAP Force Review
- Giving Thanks For Simple Centerpieces – Turkey Kid Craft
- Family Volunteer Day – This Saturday, November 23
- Earning Good Behavior – Awesome Deck of Awesome Cards
The Harried Mom Posts By Month
Looking for something specific?
Grab My Badge!
Tag Archives: Movies
This weekend was a sort of rite of passage for us and our four and half-year old son. On Saturday night he got to stay up late with mom and dad to watch “Star Wars,” one of our favorite films … Continue reading
I hadn’t step foot in a movie theater since February 2007 when I saw “The Queen.” As I remember it, it was not a fun movie experience. I was pregnant with kidlet #1 and I spent most of the movie … Continue reading