My Recent Posts
- What Do You Know? March is Frozen Food Month & Other Random Facts – #FrozenKidfresh Blu-ray Rebate & Giveaway
- How I Show My #DisneySide
- Run Away With The Big Apple Circus – “Luminocity” Show Review
- Kid Lit: A Real Page Turner – What’s On Our Reading List This Month
- Sofia The First: Songs From Enchancia – CD Giveaway
- Crushing Good Time – Monster Jam Show Review
- Finding My Mom Tribe
- Get In the Game With Mohawk Flooring #ShareMoLove Puppy Bowl X
The Harried Mom Posts By Month
Looking for something specific?
Grab My Badge!
Tag Archives: sick
My daughter has only been back at pre-school for a few days and already she’s coming down with a cold. As I got my darling little four-year old dressed this morning she let out a coughing fit that sounded like … Continue reading
My son is home sick from school today with a mild fever and with a nose that has snot dripping freely like a soda from a dispenser that it’s upsetting his stomach (and mine too, ick!). I’m not feeling 100% … Continue reading