My Recent Posts
- ‘Tis The Season To Be…..
- HO! HO! HOliday #Giveaway – SuperCool Art Kit
- My Budding Artist – SuperCool Art Kit Review
- Celebrate the Magic of Disney With Disney Classics Box Set From Walt Disney Records
- Family Friendly Video Games: Skylanders SWAP Force Review
- Giving Thanks For Simple Centerpieces – Turkey Kid Craft
- Family Volunteer Day – This Saturday, November 23
- Earning Good Behavior – Awesome Deck of Awesome Cards
The Harried Mom Posts By Month
Looking for something specific?
Grab My Badge!
Tag Archives: The Harried Mom
Growing up today is much more complicated than when I was a kid. Everyday our children are bombarded with so many cultural, media and social influences that it’s no surprise that they get confused about who they are and how … Continue reading
Most people are shocked and think I’m totally insane when I tell them that I actually enjoy doing laundry. I would happily trade filling/emptying the dishwasher, dusting or vacuuming for doing a load (or four) of laundry ANYDAY of the … Continue reading
Summer is in full swing in our household. Both of the kidlets are in day camp and having a grand old-time of “no more pencils, no more books, no more teacher’s dirty looks!” It also seems like the end-of-school dismissal … Continue reading