My Recent Posts
- HO! HO! HOliday #Giveaway – SuperCool Art Kit
- My Budding Artist – SuperCool Art Kit Review
- Celebrate the Magic of Disney With Disney Classics Box Set From Walt Disney Records
- Family Friendly Video Games: Skylanders SWAP Force Review
- Giving Thanks For Simple Centerpieces – Turkey Kid Craft
- Family Volunteer Day – This Saturday, November 23
- Earning Good Behavior – Awesome Deck of Awesome Cards
- Serving Up A Great Meal! Wilton Armetale Flutes & Pearls Rectangular Tray Review
The Harried Mom Posts By Month
Looking for something specific?
Grab My Badge!
Tag Archives: vacation
This past weekend we made our first trip down to the Jersey shore since Superstorm Sandy. We spent the day visiting one of the hardest hit beach resort areas, Seaside Heights. Before the storm, most Americans knew it as the … Continue reading
After a brief tease of warm, spring-y like temperatures here in the northeast the past few days, winter has reared its mischievous head again and this morning blanketed our area with a coating of snow. There wasn’t too much of … Continue reading
This is a familiar sight in my neighborhood since Hurricane Sandy blew in last week.
I love vacations! They’re my number one way to de-stress, re-charge and spend some quality time with people I care about and do things that my family really enjoys doing. I also hate vacations! Leading up to the actual vacation … Continue reading
Oh the joys of summer! As we get ready for our annual beach vacation, I’m making sure that The Hubs is loading up the iPod with lots of great music to help set the mood. Chances are most people have … Continue reading
Recently, after months of planning, my family took a trip to Texas to visit the Hubs’ younger brother and his wife. The kidlets had not seen their Uncle T and Aunt B since August 2010 when we were in Colorado … Continue reading
The best part of having family spread out across the country is that we have lots of excuses to take the kidlets to places we otherwise might not go to. Since the Hubs has a married brother in Texas and … Continue reading